11th February 2022
Take a look at these wonderful double page spreads the children have produced after learning all about the Stone Age to Iron Age this half term. The children now know:
- What the term ‘prehistory’ means.
- The Stone Age is split into three different periods (Palaeolithic, Mesolithic and Neolithic) and what life was like in each of those periods.
- How people lived in the Bronze Age.
- How people lived in the Iron Age.
In history we have been studying Ancient Greece. We invited Adrian Warrell into school who gave the children the opportunity to sample what life in Ancient Greece was like by letting them:
- Grinding wheat into flour.
- Dressing up in similar clothing
- Writing using the Greek alphabet.